Our presence in the field of containers for 35 years makes us proud for the partnerships we have established with our suppliers within the country and outside of it.
Here you can buy or order in case of unavailability the following:
- corner posts
- container bridge fittings
- wood chips from the floor
- door gaskets
1. The container should sit on a level surface, otherwise the door will not open and close properly. If the soil that would be placed is not level, then we recommend to place a concrete block under each corner of the container. The blocks should be placed under the iso – container posts in the 4 corners.
The corner posts of the container are each 17 to 18 centimeters (7 inches).
2. We recommend you to grease the door, the hinges and the lock rods on the door at regular intervals in order to preserve a normal function of the doors.
3. Make sure that all products are dry before loading. If damp goods are placed inside the container, then this will cause condensation.