What personal data we collect
Metcon processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us by yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data by providing it to us on the phone or by e-mail, like information on your work-title or bank account number for handling of your purchase(s) or payment
- Information about you through usage of our website, including information gathered through analytics tools and cookies
- type/device of internet browser
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why do we collect personal data?
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of providing our products and services and to manage our customer relations
- To deliver your purchase
- To send you our newsletter, stocklist and to invite you for events
- To inform you about changes in our services and products
- Metcon analyzes your click behavior on the website in order to improve the website and services to your preferences
How long do we retain your data?
We retain the personal data for only as long as that data is necessary for the purposes we have collected it, or if we are required to retain that data for longer periods in order to comply with applicable laws.
Who do we share personal data with?
Metcon does not share personal data with third parties.
What rights do individuals have in regards to their personal data?
You have the right to see, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Metcon and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have to you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but at least within four weeks, at your request.
We protect your personal data